About Our Product
High Quality Materials
- Easy Track organization systems use commercial grade composite panels with a durable, thermally fused laminate surface.
- Our wall-mounted systems are extremely sturdy. They hang on a durable steel track engineered to support up to 1,200 pounds per 8-foot section.
- Our standard systems are 14” deep, and the hutch offers even more storage space extending from 14” to 19” in the lower half of the unit.
- EasyTrack products include a lifetime limited warranty. Click here for details.
Colors and Accessories
Easy Track is available in three colors: White, Natural Cherry and Truffle.
Choose from a wide selection of accessories to customize your organization system including baskets, belt and tie racks, sliding wardrobe rods, jewelry trays and hampers.
With Easy Track’s unique rail system, installing your custom organization system is a snap. Just mount the sturdy, heavy-duty rail to the wall, and hang your Easy Track organization system on it.
- Easy Track panels are certified to meet CARB Phase II standards.
- The core of our panels is made of 100% recycled and/or recovered wood fiber.
Easy Track is proud to offer Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC) certified products. Carrying the FSC certification guarantees that these products come from well-managed forests. FSC promotes responsible management of the world's forests to meet the economic and ecological needs of present and future generations. Ask about FSC certified product availability for your next project.
World Class Manufacturing
Easy Track panels are manufactured with care at our world-class, 200,000-square foot facility in Holland, Michigan. We are part of The Stow Company, a leader in custom home storage and organization products for nearly 30 years.